Njuzu Digital is looking for a graphic artist, who is meant to create works, craft scenes and images using visual media such a photographs drawings, and computer-generated images for use in the creation of computer games. This job opportunity is for a 2 month project and is targeted at those without prior work experience in the field but who show potential and are capable of independent work and working according to given specifications (see below).
- Must be aged between 18 and 28
- Must be resident in Zimbabwe (you will have to travel to Harare for interview unless you have strong internet connection)
- No formal academic requirements necessary (a Grade C or better in O’level Maths and English an added advantage)
- No professional experience required (but we will want to see your portfolio of work done before)
- An internet connection is an added advantage but a requirement if you would like to work from home
All interested applicants to e-mail their interest, CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before Friday the 2nd of February 2018. First applicant to meet requirements to a satisfactory level will be considered first so do not wait until the last minute to apply.